Entitles full use of all club facilities for husband, wife and all unmarried children living at home under the age of 24 and are full time students.
Full Junior Family
Entitles full use of all club facilities for husband, wife and all unmarried children living at home under the age of 24 and are full time students. The oldest spouse must be 35 years old or younger.
Full Senior Family
Entitles full us of all club facilities for a husband and his wife. The oldest spouse must be at least 60 years of age to qualify for this membership.
Entitles full use of all club facilities for an individual. This type of membership does not include the use of the club facilities for any spouses or children.
Entitles full use of all club facilities for an individual 35 years old or younger. This type of membership does not include the use of the club facilities for any spouses or children.
Entitles full use of all club facilities Monday through Friday only for an individual who is at least 60 years of age.
Includes full us of the club’s dining room and bar facilities as well as the swimming pool, for the husband, wife and all children under the age of 24 and are full time students.
Available only when the member’s primary residence is beyond Cedar Rapids/ Marion Metropolitan area. Entitles the member to full use of the club’s facilities.
- Only members and their invited guests are authorized to use the pool facilities.
- A certified lifeguard must be on duty to use the pool.
- All members and guests must sign in at the gate when entering the pool area.
- All guests must register with the lifeguard and pay a $4.00 guest fee*** to the lifeguard or clubhouse employee immediately after arrival.
- Lifeguards have full and complete authority over the use of the swimming pool.
- Behavior that is hazardous is prohibited and the lifeguards will handle any disciplinary action needed.
- All children must be of at least 12 years of age to be unsupervised at the pool.
- No glass containers are allowed in the pool area.
- Members will be held accountable for the conduct of their children and their guests.
- All posted pool rules will be strictly enforce.
- Any conduct that spoils the enjoyment of others will not be allowed.
- An adult must supervise children using the wading pool. Older children are not allowed in wading pool area during adult swim.
- Radios are not allowed without headphones.
- The pool will not open if the outside temperature is less than 70 degrees or if Linn County is under a storm warning.
- Members in swimming attire are limited to the pool area only. They must stay off the golf course and practice green.
- Must wear shirt and shoes when entering clubhouse.
- Adult swim takes place every hour on the hour for 10 minutes. The concession stand will be open during this time. All purchases through the concession stand will require a signature.
- Food is available in the Creeke Bed.
- Bicycles must be left on the bike rack and are not to be used in the parking lot.
Indian Creek Country Club members have the opportunity to take advantage of our credit policy.
- Credit shall be extended only to those members in good standing.
- The amount billed is due 30 days and becomes delinquent thereafter with a 1.5% monthly finance charge applied to the unpaid balance. A minimum finance charge of $1.00 is applied.
- Any account 60 days in arrears shall have their charge priveleges suspended and must have a credit card on file.
- Pro Shop credit cannot be applied toward member’s account.
- All food and beverage charges, in the Creeke Bed or upstairs, are subject to a 15% gratuity.
- The dining room is available for club functions and events. This room is also available for private use by members and the public. A room rental fee is required.
- The club handles all food and bar arrangements.
- Dining facilities are open to the public.
- All tickets are subject to a 15% gratuity.
- The Creeke Bed is open daily during the golf season.
- Members are financially responsible for their own and their guests’ charges and damages.
- All returnable items are the property of the club.
- The Creeke Bed is not a game or card room for children.
In accordance with Iowa State Law, Indian Creek Country Club will not allow any persons less than 21 years of age to be served alcoholic beverages. Valid identification (photo ID) of any person of questionable age will be requested. The club’s policy is not to serve anyone who has been determined to be intoxicated. Alcohol may not be brought onto the club premises. Doing so will result in immediate ejection from the property and possible further action will be taken if necessary.